Saturday, April 28, 2012

Getting ready...

This mommas heart has been through the wringer this week - so very excited to meet my son but already missing my wonderful hubby and precious daughters who are staying home... 18 days is a LOOOONG time to be away! SO glad that I'll have one helper with me that I can cuddle and hoping sweet son will let me love on him too.

In prep for the trip EB and I made a paper chain for the nights momma will be gone, to help her visualize when we'll be back... She is excited to take one link off each night until mommas home :)

Appreciate your prayers - Bob has set me up with my own wifi and VPN so (if I can operate them) I'll try to post some while we are gone for those who want to follow along. Thank you SO much to everyone who has supported us in so many ways - we couldn't do this without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment