Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Here we go!

We are flying out in the morning, headed to meet our son! This momma is such a mix of emotions - so excited I can hardly believe this day is here, and then shedding tears as I hug my sweet ones at bedtime tonight, knowing it will be a loooong 15 days before I get to hold them close again.

Grateful for prayers for my *amazing* hubby as he holds down the ever expanding fort ;-) for AG and I as we head off (this is her first time to Asia, am sure it will be a very impactful trip!), and for our new son... all the change thats ahead, ranging from no more split pants all the way to a family, *his* family. For a little boy who has never left the orphanage there are a lot of firsts coming. Appreciate prayers for his precious heart...

Next post coming to you from Ch*na!

No comments:

Post a Comment