Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Fun

Oh.my.word. I can't believe that it's been since February since I posted!!!! I wish I had time to go back and post on so many things that have happened but, yah, not likely to happen anytime soon. So in an attempt to get caught up, here are the high points:

First JJ had ear tube surgery in Feb,
Pre-op

Post op with big sis

In March EB had tube surgery,

Using the TV controller as phone ;-)

and she turned 6,


Hubby and his business partner received an addy award- so we got to go out :)


Hubby and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary (super grateful to my in-laws for coming out from N Ireland to stay with the kids)!


Then in April JJ had surgery to remove a cyst in his lip (we are SO grateful that it was not malignant!!!),
Pre-op, before he knew what was happening

Driving his car off to the OR. I *love* our childrens hospital!

Sleeping with his 'no-nos' for 3 weeks :(

hmmmm, then what??? Ah yes, a trip to Gatlinburg to spend time with sweet friends

ALL the kids... The 4 of us parents were *slightly* outnumbered ;-)

In May friends from Hong Kong came and stayed for a week


We also finished up school in May and headed off to the beach with my parents for vacation. Oh what a treat that was! So so grateful to my big sis for staying home and taking care of JLC so that my parents could come with us to FL.








And there were about 50 Speech therapy sessions, a couple of well child checks, visit to the orthopedic dr, big annual cardiology exam, post-op visits with the plastic surgeon and the ENT...

Hubby had a birthday...

Auntie & Uncle came to visit from the UK - thats the United Kingdom NOT the University of Kentucky as many have assumed ;-)... Auntie came to visit from Hong Kong... Has been a very full and wonderful few months.

I can't believe how incredibly blessed I am, married to a truly amazing man, blessed to be the momma to these 4 precious ones... AND in process to add one more sweet child to our brood!!!! Praying and paperworking our way to the newest Strachan... more to come on him soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment